Saturday 15 February 2014

Who is this girl?

Good afternoon! wow I can't believe how quick this months going?! So today is a pretty lazy day for me, been a walk up to the beach, tried and failed to win a minion on the arcades and now I'm sat watching Mrs Doubtfire and doing my blog :) So I thought I'd add a 'get to know me' tag, just so any readers know a little more about me.

So here goes!

How old are you?
I am nineteen, but turning twenty next month.

What is your middle name?
My middle name is Dawn, I personally don't like it but hey ho!

What nationality are you?
I am British.

What do you do for a living?
I'm a sales advisor, I did train to be a hairdresser... wish I'd have stuck to it now!

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Ooooh I'd love to visit Georgia, Alabama.. Basically the southern states of America. I have no idea why! but I just always have.

What is your favourite place to shop for clothing?
Oh I love New Look, Dorothy Perkins, River Island, Primark and Select can find some really nice pieces in select for a pretty nice price too!

What shoe size are you?
It depends, I have shoes that are size 6,7 and 8 so depends on the shop and fitting!

How tall are you?
I'm 5'9 which I'm shocked about.. I always thought I was 5'11 but I got measured last week and I'm only 5'9.

What's your favourite colour?
Ooooh Mint Green, baby Pink, Red...

Do you have siblings?
I do, a half brother Jon.

Do you have pets?
Yes! my little jack russell Jessie, she's my baby.

Do you have children?
Not yet, not in my life plan till I'm older.

Favourite make up brand?
I love Rimmel products and MAC when I want to splash out.

What do you do in your free time?
Well I go out for a meal (healthy) or cinema with my friends, work out, read, go to the beach, walk jess.. And now I'll be doing my blog!

Do you leave the house without make up?
God no! I don't feel complete without it!

Favourite season?
Spring/Summer because we start getting nice weather and pretty clothes start coming in store ;)

Do you still live with your parents?
Yes, at nineteen I don't know how I'd cope living on my own.. but I want to move out, hopefully by th time I'm 23 and driving with a more stable job.

Favourite movie?
I have loads! Tangled, Beastly, Despicable Me, The Last Song, The Notebook, Pearl Harbour, Confessions Of a Shopaholic.. I love 'chick flicks' haha.

Favourite food?
Mmmm a cheeky chinese take away is always lush! but I love to do healthy salads and stir frys!

Tent or hotel?
Hotel! very easy choice.

Favorite youtube channel?
Uglyfaceofbeauty, Vousontbeauetbelle and Imogens foxylocks channel :)


Well thats the tag done, I'm sure you'll find out much more about me in my future posts.

Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete