Sunday 16 February 2014

Haul!





So I'm now sat at home watching Beastly, if you haven't saw it- it's good! it as Alex Pettyfer in -swoooon!- I'm overly excited to go and see his new film Endless Love at the weekend with my bestie. So onto today! I went shopping in Lincoln, it was a really lovely trip- nice and sunny and great shops so I was pretty happy! This is the first shopping trip I've been on in AGES where I've been happy with the reflection, I've just gone down from a size 24/26 to a 16/18 in 3 months and I've done it healthy! no fad diets just pure healthy foods and exercise and I've never felt better, let me know if you'd like a post on that?

So what I got in Primark:


Make up Bag- £4
Pug socks- £2
Bag-£12
Scarfs-£4 each
Bracelets-£2.50


WOW I am so impressed! I don't live near a Primark and haven't been in one since the end of December but I'm loving the new stock! the bag is very sturdy and can fit everything and more in! It also comes in a variety of colours, I settled on the Grey one because I think it's nice and light for Spring. Also how adorable is the make up bag, I know a lot of people are loving the Ted Baker or River Island ones but I think Primarks are just as nice, but it's down to personal taste. The socks are my best buy, I love pugs and the socks are in a pack of 3 and are such a steal, go get them! 

New Look





Nude blazer - £24.99
Blue top- £14.99

Ahh, New Look is possibly my favourite store to shop in, I really love the clothes there! I think the accessories are waaaay over priced though, the blazer is simply stunning and a great material and will be the perfect cover for spring and summer. The top is also a great purchase and can be dressed up or down, the 2 go really well together actually and go great with the scarfs I purchased... Cheeky OOTD soon?

Lauren x











No comments:

Post a Comment