Friday 14 February 2014

What I wore this week!

So, it's Valentines day and I'm sat doing my new blog and watching the little mermaid.. evening well spent I'd say!
Because my blogs looking a tad empty I thought I'd share a few outfits I wore this week, these pictures are taken of my instagram laurendawngreaves if you'd like to follow! 
So sorry for the poor quality, future outfit posts will be taken on my camera- pinky promise!

So outfit 1!

Blazer: Primark
Top: New Look
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Outfit 2!

Blazer: New Look
Cami: New Look
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins

Outfit 3!


Blazer: Primark
Top: New Look

As you can see, I LOVE my blazer and a top combo! I think it's such a classy look and with the right accessories can take you from day to night so easily!

Lauren x



No comments:

Post a Comment