Friday 14 February 2014

My Hair Story!

The first time I started 'messing' with my hair was when I was around 14 years old, which now seems really young to me and wish I'd have kept my hair its natural colour whilst going through secondary school, would have saved me soooo much money! 
Anyway, this first picture is of my natural hair colour and was taken in summer 2008 and I was 14

I'm on the left!

Skip forward a few months and I'd gone to the dark side, which I really, really liked this was in March 2009 a few weeks before my 15th 

Ahh soon got fed up of my healthy looking brunette hair though and decided to go back lighter and also adding a lot of volume to my do!
This photo was around September 2009 and was taken before a school trip to London


Not satisfied with that colour I decided I wanted to be really blonde and really fake! thus bleaching my hair and wearing a lot of barbie esque clothes.. oh dear, this photo was taken around February 2010 so a month before my sweet 16th
Not happy with being barbie blonde I then chose to go Black.. and wear a lot of dark make up.. not great choices but I was 16 and thought I knew it all!
This photo was taken in April 2010
When I left school that May I then started bleaching my hair up again to Blonde, now this really left my hair damaged and in bad condition which was super silly of me but i did it and by September 2010 I was back blonde to start college!

I kept my hair blonde for around a year then in August 2011 when I was 17 I decided to go for a ashy blonde with dark underneath, not really sure why.. but at the time I thought it looked good..

Skip forward to June 2013 and my hair was AMAZING, not being big headed but I loved my hair like this.. it was a bronde colour and just heaven :/ haha!


So this leads me to now, February 2014 at 19 with a Brown bob and full fringe and I love it, I feel so much better as a brunette than i ever did with blonde hair, just took me a lot of money to realise! But thats the whole point of growing up, to mess around and change your style right?


Did you experiment with your hair colour when you were younger?

Lauren x



1 comment: